CENTERVILLE ELITE PERFORMANCE FACILITY
CAPITAL FUNDRAISING PAGE
(Site Currently Under Construction
Project Begins In April, 2023)
The Centerville Athletic Department and Business Department are partnering together to manage a capital fundraising campaign to raise all the funds needed to build an $8 million dollar facility that will change the landscape of Centerville Athletics for years to come. The construction of this multi-sport athletic facility will have a significant impact on the students, coaches, and community of Centerville. It will provide the necessary facilities to train and develop student-athletes and help the school to continue its legacy of excellence in athletics. Built by the tradition for the tradition! The project will be done in phases, however, if we raise the entire amount needed prior to breaking ground there will be no phases. Here is an outline of phases and the amount of money needed for each stage.
Phase I: Approximately 21,414 square ft. indoor turf practice facility, $4,934,199
- The turf practice area will be painted to allow for full softball & baseball infield practice
- Batting cages will be included in this turf area to be utilized during practice as well
- This turf space can be utilized by Football in the Fall during bad weather
- Local youth baseball & softball organizations will be able to utilize this practice area in the evenings
- Men's & women's restrooms that can be utilized by the public during outside events at Baseball, Softball, Tennis, Football, Cross Country, Track & Field as well as any rentals at our outside facilities
- 4 locker rooms that will provide changing areas and safe space for bags during the Fall, Winter and Spring seasons
- Meeting Room for teams to meet
Phase II: Approximately 18,758 sq. ft. for Weight Room, Wrestling Facility, $3,931,738
- Weight Room that will accommodate our team sizes with state of the art training equipment. This weight room will be utilized primarily by Football, B/G Cross Country, Girls Tennis, Wrestling, B/G Track & Field, Baseball, Softball, Boys Tennis
- Wrestling practice room along with locker rooms, rest rooms and showers dedicated to just wrestling. This room will be large enough to safely practice both High School Boys and Girls wrestling at the same time
- Local youth wrestling will be able to utilize this practice area in the evenings
- Storage area to be utilized by the groups using the facility
Phase III: 2,000 sq. ft. Storage Space, $484,063
- Enclose storage areas for our outdoor sports that will be dry and lockable
- Space for B/G Cross Country, Football, Girls Tennis, B/G Track & Field, Baseball, Softball, Boys Tennis
TOTAL COST FOR ALL 3 PHASES: $9,350,000
The fundraising campaign will be a comprehensive effort that will utilize various methods to reach the goal of $8 million. Some of the strategies that will be employed include:
Corporate Sponsorships: We will reach out to local and regional businesses to offer sponsorships in exchange for advertising opportunities and naming rights.
Donations: We will set up a secure online donation platform where individuals can make donations in any amount.
Community Fundraisers: We will organize community events to raise funds.
Matching Grants: We will seek out matching grants from foundations and corporations, where they match every dollar raised by the school up to a certain amount.
All donations made to this project are tax deductible. If you would personally like to contribute to this project we have a few options that you may use to make your donation:
- You can personally bring in a check to the Athletic Office at 500 East Franklin Street, Centerville, OH 45459, we would need for you to just fill out a quick form to provide us with information so we can mail you a letter for your tax records.
- You can mail a check to Centerville Athletics, 500 East Franklin Street, Centerville, OH 45459, please include a note that has your current phone number so that we can call to make sure we have accurate information to send a letter for your tax records.
- Options #1 & #2 are preferred as 100% of your donation will go to the project. You can also pay by credit card using PayPal but we will lose some of your donation to a processing fee
- Legacy Level = $50,000+
- Tradition Level = $25,000-$49,999
- Elk Pride Level = $10,000-$24,999
- Commitment Level = $5,000-$9,999
- Dedicated Level = $1,000-$4,999
- Hard Work Level = $500-$999
- Support Level = $50-$499